Wednesday, October 8, 2008

to my little sis

.......... you will have the joy, the pleasure, and satisfaction of nurturing this child, after its resurrection, until it reaches the full stature of its spirit.' There is restitution, there is growth, there is development, after the resurrection from death. I love this truth. It speaks volume of happiness, of joy and gratitude to my soul. Thank the Lord he has revealed these principles to us." Joseph F. Smith

I came across this on a beautiful blog. I thought it was well said and I wanted to share it with you. Keep your chin up babe.


I just wanted you to know I love you so much. Im sorry you have to go through this. Im here for you whenever you need me. Stay strong.



3 comments:

Nidia said...

Hey Trina,
I'm guessing that this post is for Mindy since I heard she was expecting. A few days back her and I said some pretty harsh things to each other and well I just want you to tell her from me that I'm sorry to hear that she lost her little one. I can't even imagine what she must be feeling and going through. Please let her know I said that. -Nidia

tHEsIXpACK said...

I love you sissy! *sniffle sniffle*

Thanks Nidia.

Brittanny said...

Katrina
Mindy hasn't said anything on her blog but putting two and two together I can guess what happened.

Mind- I am so sorry. I know its good to hear but also the last thing you want to hear too. I miscaried my first baby. I know how it is. So if you want to talk about it or just go out and NOT talk about it I am here for both. Trust me, it will hurt like crazy for A LONG TIME but it will fade. It will be ok. Love you